[oslc-plm] Fw: Recent published thesis titled "Supporting Model Evolution in Model-Driven Development of Automotive Embedded Systems" with OSLC content

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Thu Apr 14 16:33:48 EDT 2011

Thanks to Steve Speicher an interesting new paper with a namecheck for
OSLC

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Gray Bachelor/UK/IBM on 14/04/2011 21:31 -----