[oslc-plm] Announcement OSLC-PLM Workgroup Get Together

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Mon May 17 07:10:09 EDT 2010

Dear OSLC-PLM Workgroup Subscribers,

On occasions where it is possible, we should try to arrange face-to-face meetings with the workgroup at industry events. One such occasion presents itself in June at Innovate (The Rational Conference) in Orlando, Florida at the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Hotel.

Therefore, I'd like to invite you for an informal:

           OSLC-PLM Workgroup Get Together

We have a room in the conference center at the Dolphin Hotel for

           Wednesday, June 9th, 4pm - 5pm+
              Americas Seminar Room
           (see map below)

Please join us, meet workgroup members and hear about the work regarding:

Product Lifecycle Management and Application Lifecycle Management Integration

Please note that I will be talking about PLM - ALM Integration the hour before (see info below: ALM-1633B).
The talk could be a good start for the discussion in the Get Together session.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
Please feel free to forward this info to attendees of Innovate which might be interested in this topic.

Best regards,
Rainer Ersch

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAF5C1.DD7ED310]
---------------------------------------
Talk Info:

ALM-1633B : An Open Services (OSLC) Approach to ALM and PLM Integration for Systems Development

Show details...Track: Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
Speaker(s): Rainer Ersch, Siemens AG; Pascal Vera, Siemens PLM

Abstract: For development of complex systems, the integration of mechanical, electrical and software artifacts is critical to success. This talk describes a pragmatic approach to ALM and PLM interoperability based on the OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Management) initiative. Together, we'll explore how companies from across multiple industries are coming together through OSLC to integrate tools from ALM vendors with tools from PLM vendors. Come both to learn and to contribute your ideas and expertise.

Session Type: Breakout Session
Level: All Levels (general knowledge)
When: Wed, 9/Jun, 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Where: Dolphin - Southern IV

Rainer Ersch

Siemens AG
Corporate Research and Technologies
System Development Technologies
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (89) 636-51394
Fax: +49 (89) 636-40898
Mobile: +49 (174) 1532077
<mailto:rainer.ersch at siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Wolfgang Dehen, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.