[oslc-plm] Reminder of the PLM Workgroup March 30th 11am ET

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Fri Mar 26 13:45:55 EDT 2010

Dear PLM Workgroup colleagues

I hope you will be able to join our call on Tuesday

        we said we would take a first vote on ALM-PLM focus areas to
prioritise
        these were included in our previous meeting materials

        the agenda is available

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PLMWorkgroupMainMeetingsMar302010

        conf call access code and material to be posted Tuesday

        If you have "any other business" items please notify

Rainer also asked that Glossary items be proposed

The PLM community list grows so do forward the invite request

A reminder, also to self, that Clocks change here in Europe to Summer Time
on Sunday so hopefully we get the time right !

Looking forward to talking to you and have a good weekend

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com