[oslc-plm] PLM Workgroup covenant collection

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 24 14:27:50 EDT 2010

In our last PLM workgroup, Brenda Ellis (Northrop Grumman) suggested that
we start gathering workgroup covenant statements now so that we can avoid
getting bogged down later in the workgroup process. To that end, I have
created a wiki page at
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmWorkgroupCovenants and have
created headings for each of the companies or individuals that I believe
have joined the PLM workgroup. Additionally, I've pasted in IBM's covenant
statement.

To add your statement, simply:

  - click edit on the wiki page,
  - copy the boilerplate covenant text from under the IBM heading,
  - paste it in below your appropriate heading,
  - change the text in the pasted section from "International Business
Machines" to your company name (or individual name if not affiliated with a
company)
  - click on the save button

Thanks Brenda for urging the workgroup to contribute these statements now.
I'd suggest that each representative try to complete this activity within
the next couple of weeks. Thanks, Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)