[oslc-plm] OSLC PLM Workgroup Systems Engineering Scenario #1 available

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Fri Jul 30 11:10:24 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues

We have succeeded in completing the scenario definition for release today

You can find the V1.0 release materials on the wiki
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/PlmSystemsEngineeringScenarioSystemsEngineerReactstoChangedRequirements

There is also a first page to provide feedback - lets see how to make the
wiki work for feedback

As we plan to make further announcements of availability, can I also send
a reminder to those of you without covenant entries to add them

Many thanks to all of you who have made contributions to the release

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com