[oslc-plm] Working session Dec 14th 11am ET

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Fri Dec 10 13:24:14 EST 2010

A short note to say that as per our discussion this week, on Tues Dec 14th
there will a PLM Workgroup detailed working session on the Spec alignment
to the PLM Reference Model

Some of you have asked for a direct calendar invite to meetings
        - Let me know if you wish to cancel those invites

For those of you who don't get a direct invite, let me know if you would
like one

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com