[oslc-plm] Next working meeting December 7th at 11ET

Gray Bachelor gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com
Thu Dec 2 10:06:07 EST 2010

Dear PLM workgroup member

draft agenda attached for next weeks meeting

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/HttpOpenServicesNetBinViewMainPLMWorkgroupMainMeetingsDec7th2010

We will take an update on the detailed work on alignment between the
current OSLC Specs and the PLM Reference Model
but we also want to take take a good amount of time for a discussion about
next focus into 2011
and in the above link you will see that already in discussion with Rainer
and others we have some sample topics to put forward
please take this opportunity to bring forward your observations and
recommendations

If you dont get a direct calendar invite and would like one please send me
a direct email request

Best regards
Gray

Solution Architect
Systems and Industrial solutions, Rational HQ Devt org, IBM SWG
Tel: (44)(0)1926-464345      Alternative Tel: (44)(0)2476 713 274  Mobile
Tel: (44)(0)784 10 11 431
E-mail   gray_bachelor at uk.ibm.com