[oslc-Metrics] Vote to Declare EMS 1.0 a Draft Specification

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri May 28 15:47:55 EDT 2010

Lee,

Thx. Talk to you next week.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube

From:
"Lee Fischman" <lee at galorath.com>
To:
Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM at IBMCA
Date:
05/28/2010 02:02 PM
RE: Vote to Declare EMS 1.0 a Draft Specification

Yes, certainly, Draft it is!

I'll plan on attending next week.