[oslc-core] Nested where condition - OSLC

Ragul instruz ragulsinstruz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 03:11:46 EST 2017

Dear Friends,

I wanted to query records in IBM Clearquest..
I am able to do it using OSLC,  if oslc.where clause is a simple one..

But, if it's complex like below I don't know how to form oslc query..
Ex:
"A=1 & B=2 & (C=3 || D=4)" where A,B,C,D are properties of a record in
Clearquest..

Is nested conditions in where clause not allowed in oslc ??

If not, any example for nested where condition (not nested property) would
be extremely helpful ..

If so, what's the way in OSLC using which I can filter clearquest records
using complex filters ??

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Ragul