[oslc-core] Fw: [Oslc-Automation] Automation 2.1 entering finalization (& contribution to OASIS)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 17 05:43:15 EST 2015

FYI

----- Forwarded by Martin P Pain/UK/IBM on 17/02/2015 10:42 -----

From:   Martin P Pain/UK/IBM at IBMGB
To:     oslc-automation at open-services.net
Date:   17/02/2015 10:36
Subject:        [Oslc-Automation] Automation 2.1 entering finalization (&
contribution to OASIS)
Sent by:        "Oslc-Automation"
<oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net>

Automation 2.1 is now entering "finalization" stage.

I believe this means that all that remains is to get 2 implementation
reports before it can be considered "finalized".
I do no know the timescale on which we can expect 2 implementation reports
- I expect take-up to be slow (it is a ".1" spec), but I expect we will
get there.

Also,  if there are no objections then in time I will contribute the spec
as it stands to OASIS on behalf of this WG.

Many thanks,
Martin Pain
OSLC Automation WG Chair

http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.1/