[oslc-core] Actions 2.0 entering finalization (& contribution to OASIS)

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 17 05:40:31 EST 2015

Actions 2.0 is now entering "finalization" stage.

I believe this means that all that remains is to get 2 implementation
reports before it can be considered "finalized".
I do no know the timescale on which we can expect 2 implementation reports
- I am hoping by the end of the year. (There is certainly interest, but
they will take time).

(This specification was developed by the Automation WG, but in the Core's
namespace and wiki, with the intention of moving it to the Core WG, but
the move to OASIS kind of changed that. Consider this step as delivering
it from the Automation WG to the maintenance-mode Core WG. The Automatoin
WG will now be moving into maintenance-only-mode. I suggest any
maintenance of Actions 2.0 can be discussed wherever it makes most sense.)

Also,  if there are no objections then in time I will contribute the spec
as it stands to OASIS on behalf of this WG.

Many thanks,
Martin Pain
OSLC Automation WG Chair