[oslc-core] TRS supplimental spec: Indexable Linked Data Provider

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 26 13:16:53 EDT 2014

I wanted to make everyone aware of a contribution, Indexable Linked Data
Provider [1], which "describes how a lifecycle tool web application
exposes a live feed of its linked lifecycle data via a tracked resource
set, in a way that permits others tool to build and maintain live,
searchable indexes based on that linked data."

Feel free to review and provide feedback on this document as it is
currently a stable working draft, looking for feedback.  I have updated
the references to point to the latest LD Patch Format working draft as
well [2].

I also updated to the table of "Common Specification Efforts" [3] to
include this working draft as well.

[1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/core/IndexableLinkedDataProvider-2.0/
[2]: http://www.w3.org/TR/ldpatch/
[3]: http://open-services.net/wiki/core/#Common-Specification-Efforts

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net