[oslc-core] problem with core vocabulary file served under various URLs

Lee J Reamsnyder leereamsnyder at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 26 11:25:27 EDT 2014

John (and Core folks),

I now have the /ns/core# ( Accept: application/rdf+xml) redirect set to
serve whatever file named core.rdf is uploaded to the wiki.

Now if there are updates to the vocabulary, you can just delete and upload
the latest whatever.rdf.

Prior to this, you had to let me know that there were changes to the vocab
document so I could upload a new version at /ns/whatever/whatever.rdf.

BUT currently only Automation (auto.rdf) and Core (core.rdf) are set up
this way.

I can convert the others as requested.

~Lee