[oslc-core] Fw: Response paging

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 11 08:51:55 EDT 2014

Forwarding to the OSLC WG as it holds the responsibility of maintaining
the 2.0 specs.

The OASIS OSLC Core TC is developing the next revision of Core specs, so
it is still good for that TC to monitor and be informed of needed changes
based on 2.0 errata.

Regards,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net
----- Forwarded by Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM on 04/11/2014 08:49 AM
-----