[oslc-core] Alignment needed with TRS 2.0 and recent LDP-Paging specification changes

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 10 16:00:57 EDT 2014

This issue has to do with OSLC TRS 2.0 specifications [1] usage of W3C
LDP-Paging [2].  The W3C LDP WG has undergone some recent changes wrt to
the way paging is representing using HTTP headers compared with expressing
it with the content.  Therefore I'd recommend bringing TRS in line with
LDP-Paging and marking it as awaiting stabilization as LDP WG continues to
advance this draft.

Let me know if there are any concerns with this approach.

[1]:
http://open-services.net/wiki/core/TrackedResourceSet-2.0/revision/4473/
[2}: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/default/ldp-paging.html

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net