[oslc-core] Actions 2.0 scenarios

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Thu Oct 24 09:57:00 EDT 2013

I have updated the "Actions 2.0 scenarios" page [1] to better reflect the
requirements that are actually driven by the CM & automation scenarios.
(Or at least which scenarios are driving the requirements that were
already listed there). Hopefully this helps make the relative value of
each of those requirements clearer.

One thing to note is that I could not find the steps relating to state
transitions in the CM "ITOpsToDev" scenario - if someone could point at
what I've missed or elaborate on why it's in the CM actions proposal page
that would be useful. Sam?

I'll add this to the agenda for the Automation meeting today, although I
know no one will have had time to read the changes by then, but it might
help focus our thinking.

Martin

        [1] http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Actions-2.0-Scenarios/

Kind regards,

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation WG joint chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited