[oslc-core] Meeting agenda -- November 20, 2013 (proposed last regular WG call and spec development transition)

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 20 12:02:41 EST 2013

Agenda nit: Nov 20 agenda says "Nov 6 - reg WG (this meeting) "
+1 on both proposals
regrets for meeting, 1-off conflict today

From:   Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
To:     oslc-core at open-services.net,
Date:   11/18/2013 08:26 PM
Subject:        [oslc-core] Meeting agenda -- November 20, 2013 (proposed
last regular WG call and spec development transition)
Sent by:        "Oslc-Core" <oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net>

Core WG Members,

Next call is scheduled for November 20, 2013 [1].  I will not be able to
attend this meeting, Arnaud Le Hors has agreed to chair this meeting for
me.

Since there are a number of people who have a conflict this week, I wanted
to put a couple of agenda items to the list to get feedback by Wednesday.
To be clear, I expect this to be the last regularly scheduled WG call and
we'll transition active specification development to the OASIS Core TC.

Proposal: Agreement on transition of which specs will go to OASIS
Proposal: Agreement on ending regular calls in this WG.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Meeting20131120/

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
Oslc-Core mailing list
Oslc-Core at open-services.net