[oslc-core] Meeting agenda -- November 20, 2013 (proposed last regular WG call and spec development transition)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 18 20:25:49 EST 2013

Core WG Members,

Next call is scheduled for November 20, 2013 [1].  I will not be able to
attend this meeting, Arnaud Le Hors has agreed to chair this meeting for
me.

Since there are a number of people who have a conflict this week, I wanted
to put a couple of agenda items to the list to get feedback by Wednesday.
To be clear, I expect this to be the last regularly scheduled WG call and
we'll transition active specification development to the OASIS Core TC.

Proposal: Agreement on transition of which specs will go to OASIS
Proposal: Agreement on ending regular calls in this WG.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Meeting20131120/

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net