[oslc-core] Vocabulary document bug in oslc:default

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 15 13:29:18 EST 2013

The end of Core's vocabulary document (RDFS) contains the entry for
oslc:default (default delegated dialog, when >1 present), whose rdfs:label
value differs from the norm ... it's "Default usage identifier" rather
than "default", which would match all the others.  This causes predictable
(if humorous) results in the generated HTML.

        <!-- ********** oslc:usage - Usages ********** -->
        <rdf:Description
                rdf:about="http://open-services.net/ns/core#default">
                <rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="
http://open-services.net/ns/core#" />
                <rdfs:label>Default usage identifier</rdfs:label>
                <rdfs:comment>Used in conjunction with oslc:usage property
used to identify
                which service is the default usage.</rdfs:comment>
                <rdfs:seeAlso
                        rdf:resource="
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreSpecification" />
        </rdf:Description>

I have to update the RDFS for the CM/Automation Actions work anyway
"soon", so if the Core WG wants that please just log an action item so
it's not lost.  I've already drafted changes for Actions,  but they're not
on the wiki yet since there are aspects of the proposal still evolving.