[oslc-core] Delegated dialog oslc:results ambiguity

Samuel Padgett spadgett at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 14 09:18:31 EST 2013

John,

Since we've gone down the JSON-LD road for UI preview, I would expect in
3.0 to make the dialog results also compact JSON-LD. Then there's no
ambiguity since it's now RDF?

We could add a statement explicitly stating providers MAY add additional
content and consumers MUST ignore unknown content as well.

Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett at us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC