[oslc-core] today's meeting - authoring extensions vs shapes

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 12 17:37:50 EST 2013

Adding them to shapes would not be my first choice, they're fairly
authoring-specific ... useful for converting to wiki format.
I have 3 now:
- section title (common properties, domain blah extensions) for within
wiki table, since we like to partition common from domain adds
- row order within the wiki table/section (can probably use seq for this
in the end)
- For resource ref rows: "It is likely that the target of the link is an
XYZ, but this is not guaranteed to be the case."  Give it the XYZ value,
and the code will add the boilerplate containing it to the desc.
If you're dead convinced any of that belongs in shapes-proper I'm unlikely
to object.  The 3rd one is closest to being a yes there, but it still only
occurs in the wiki/spec tables I think.  Concrete implementations I'm
guessing would change the Range=Any to be Range=XYZ if that's what they
find useful as the link target, but if experience shows otherwise who am I
to argue.