[oslc-core] today's meeting

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Wed Nov 6 10:30:37 EST 2013

John,

Are the extension properties candidates for the Shapes spec?

Arthur Ryman

DE, Chief Architect, Reporting &
Portfolio and Strategy Management
IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)

From:   John Arwe <johnarwe at us.ibm.com>
To:     oslc-core at open-services.net,
Date:   11/06/2013 10:19 AM
Subject:        [oslc-core] today's meeting
Sent by:        "Oslc-Core" <oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net>

FYI/regrets-like: I will have to swap over to an executive call for about
10 minutes, probably nearer the start but time is not exact (someone will
be poking me on chat when it's time).
agenda += (wrt Actions) the proposal draft does include a namespace; would
be useful to see if Core is OK with that choice or wants a different one.
The "images not showing" problem may be a website issue, I've asked the
webmaster to look at something suspect I found this morning.
agenda += (new topic, potentially related to vocabulary guidance work)
I've been working on some tools to help with spec authoring - specifically
the resource definition tables.  In the course of that, I've come across
the need for some extension properties (2, so far).  It would be
convenient to have a properly allocated namespace for those, even if it's
not mature enough to work deeply in public just yet (I want to have
prototype working first, and it's not there yet).