[oslc-core] Need new Product(s) in Tracker

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Fri May 17 13:45:12 EDT 2013

Emily Littella time: "never mind"

[this was intended for W3C where I'm editing LDP]

From:   John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS
To:     oslc-core at open-services.net,
Date:   05/17/2013 01:40 PM
Subject:        [oslc-core] Need new Product(s) in Tracker
Sent by:        "Oslc-Core" <oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net>

Could we get Products created so that we can target Actions against the
Deployment Guide and/or Primer?
e.g. http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2013-02-04#resolution_5
Current choices are core, UCR, tests, WG mechanics.... none of which seems
like the right choice for content the WG says should land in deployment
guide/primer.  Editors for each document are different, we're using
Actions to manage the work queue.
I also note that UNassigning an action (via Edit, since Create refuses to
let that past) does not clear the Person field in the open/all queries,
even with clearing the browser cache and reloading the page.  Which seems
... like a bug.
e.g. https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open looking at 59.
And product does not appear to be something one can filter Actions on very
usefully since it does not appear in the /open or /all results.