[oslc-core] TRS spec cutoffEvent property

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue May 14 16:20:39 EDT 2013

> From: John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-core at open-services.net
> Date: 05/13/2013 12:38 PM
> Subject: Re: [oslc-core] TRS spec cutoffEvent property
> Sent by: "Oslc-Core" <oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net>
>
> We should discuss this on next Core meeting, and make sure that occurs
on
> the next regularly scheduled date.
> We've been skipping a fair number of meetings and these email threads do
not
> appear to be getting attention (at least not visibly).

We can cover at next core meeting, if there are not higher priority items
to discuss.  Some of these had active discussion on them.  So I'm a bit
puzzled by your view of "not to be getting attention".  I will to add to
the list of open issues, work to provide a proposed solution and get
changes into the specification (after I handle the other open issues).  If
there is a pressing need to have this addressed by a certain date, please
indicate or ping me directly so we can try to cover it.  It didn't appear
to fall into that category and when I requested last week whether if the
topic needed to be discussed at the last meeting, I did not hear from
anyone so I decided to focus on existing higher priority issues.

- Steve