[oslc-core] working through my Issues backlog

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Mon May 13 12:17:54 EDT 2013

Hearing no objections:

5/35 is now live.  During the intervening 18 months, the prefill topic's
text had been changed somewhat.  The net change I just made vs the text in
[2] is
from: whose content body is a resource definition
to:     whose content body is a resource representation
The "change request" portion portion in [2] had already been removed.
"definition" is clearly wrong however.

6/36 is now live.