[oslc-core] Clarity on resource definitions (feedback on blank node vs reference resources NEEDED) (was: Tracked Resource Set: comments)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon May 20 16:46:01 EDT 2013

I'm splitting up the response to your comments so I can get this out in
front of the WG ahead of the meeting and since this clarifies the intent
of a few items which could affect some implementations in flight.

Let me know IMMEDIATELY if there we a different read on the options below
and if the proposed corrections cause implementation problems.  I do not
see these as big shifts in the spec, just fixing up some missing edits.
See details below:

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net