[oslc-core] working through my Issues backlog

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue May 7 17:39:24 EDT 2013

http://open-services.net/wiki/core/OSLC-Core-V2-Issues/  updates now live:

new/old number          summary
1/30                    uniquify wiki anchors in Core ... done today, live
(Conceptual Model links)
11/43                   confirmed via emails/minutes Core had already
reviewed all changes, and all issues either had proposals or became
separate issues
15/47                   add oslc:usage to oslc:Service ... done today,
live (straight copy + tweak CF to S).

...end of updated live content

I propose we defer 14/46 to 3.0  ... this is Arthur's baby, I just opened
it on his behalf.

Anamitra and I will have a draft of 17 (long URIs via form-encoded POST)
later this week.

5/35  *needs response from Core*  The original email contained a proposal
for fixing it (now, ahem, 18 months old or so).  Are there any objections
to accepting that proposal?  If no objections arrive by end of this week,
I will take that as "oh I thought we agreed to it back then".

6/36 *needs response from Core*   We did meet on it, there was a proposal
and some email mods to the proposal, ending with [1].  Are there any
objections to accepting that solution?  If no objections arrive by end of
this week, I will take that as "oh I thought we agreed to it back in Jan
2012".

I propose we defer 7/38 to 3.0.  With Turtle and JSON-LD likely arriving,
the content will be fairly different (and perhaps much shorter since it's
able to point off to W3C/etc specs).

[1]
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-core_open-services.net/2012-January/001215.html
[2]