[oslc-core] Feedback from W3C LDP WG member Andy Seaborne on OSLC partial update (PATCH) approach

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 20 08:41:58 EDT 2013

I had referenced that work done in OSLC [1] as input to discussions around
needs for a PATCH model and document for LDP, I received this useful
feedback from Andy Seaborne [2].  Not that the LDP WG has taken the task
of creating some minimal PATCH model and document based on TriG, I plan to
evolve the OSLC work to match the model there and eventually deprecate the
work at OSLC in favor of the LDP work when it is stable and complete
enough.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/OSLC-Core-Partial-Update/
[2] - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013Mar/0127.html

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net