[oslc-core] issue-42 unknown or unsupported property handling

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 11 09:49:45 EDT 2013

8th vs 17th just cosmic rays.  1630 is the right URL.

I had read the minutes, that's exactly why it is not clear whether or not
the comment was considered and consciously rejected or simply missed.  On
a thread-by-month view, it would have been trivial to miss; all the
related emails except 1630 occurred during April.