[oslc-core] Updating TRS spec license header to be correct

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 10 14:18:27 EDT 2013

In copying over a specification template from specifications that were
developed prior to new OSLC Workgroup Participation Agreement [1], I had
left extra CC License header in when it is already covered by the "License
and Intellectual Property Right" section of the spec [2].

Just sending this an FYI and to make sure we are consistent on this.

[1] http://open-services.net/wiki/core/TrackedResourceSet-2.0/
[2]
http://open-services.net/wiki/core/TrackedResourceSet-2.0/#License-and-Intellectual-Property

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net