[oslc-core] new property oslc:shortId

Greis, Stefan Stefan.Greis at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Jul 9 14:36:54 EDT 2013

Hello,

so the OSLC resource would include the "identifier", the "shortID" and the" label" which is actually a "longID" or is the "shortID" a "shortLabel"? I do think the naming should be different unless it is actually a real ID.  But creating an additional property that is a description, label and ID in one seems to be a composition of already existing properties. Therefore I do not see the added value of this. Can someone maybe explain this to me as I just can't grasp the concept.

cheers,
Stefan Greis