[oslc-core] oslc:modifiedBy

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 3 11:35:52 EDT 2013

It appears that we agreed to add this "a while ago", but the issues [1]
list is a bit ambiguous.
[1] says "Response Agree with adding April 2012 Mtg - need to propose
text, ask DCMI and clarify dcterms:contributor guidance"
The April 4 minutes say: Issue-40 comeback on oslc:modifiedBy proposal; No
new updates, will proceed as planned

My recollection is that we agreed to add the proposed term *to OSLC Core's
vocabulary* in order to proceed, and in parallel handle DCMI for the
"right" long term solution.

I have a product asking for exactly this semantic, so if the Core
vocabulary drafting is the only thing standing in the way of the first
part, I'll fix that now.

[1] http://open-services.net/wiki/core/OSLC-Core-V2-Issues/  new #8, old