[oslc-core] [Oslc-pm] Review of PerfMon spec

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 8 12:24:29 EST 2013

John,

I think you phrased it right when you said "safe" re-use.  If the
referencing of these vocabularies, ontologies and specifications are purely
exemplary then it is only a dependency on the informative prose of the
spec.  I got the impression from this spec that the use of ems:Measure goes
a little beyond that.  The statement "When the resource is of type
ems:Measure, that resource SHOULD contain an ems:Metric predicate whose
object is of class pm:Metric (either directly or indirectly)"  leads me to
believe that it is more than just an example.

-jim