[oslc-core] Doodle pool for 2013 Core WG meeting times -- RESPOND BY DEC 17TH

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 3 08:26:31 EST 2013

Please note that the day and time has changed for the new year.

We will meet every other Wednesday at 12:00 PM Eastern, starting January
16th.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

"Oslc-Core" <oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on 12/10/2012
09:11:51 AM:

> From: Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS