[oslc-core] Minutes for 13 Feb OSLC Core workgroup meeting

Nils Kronqvist nils.kronqvist at find-out.se
Thu Feb 14 15:35:39 EST 2013

Hi,

I agree that the bi-directional links are likely to cause issues - one being the example I mentioned below. So believe going for uni-directional is good. But bi-directional (e.g. oslc_cm:tracksRequirement and oslc_rm:trackedBy) are part of current CM/QM/RM specs, right .. so might make sense recommending including recommendation how to treat these or at least clarify and provide rationale why moving away from that pattern?

Rgs,

/N