[oslc-core] Open Core issue cleanup: 6 (old 36) Ambiguity in Resource Shape definition + consequent questions

Michael F Fiedler fiedler at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 13 12:45:03 EST 2013

As discussed in today's Core meeting, this issue is open for comments
through the end of this week.  If there are no further comments it will be
resolved as proposed below.

Related:  I will start queueing up a few open V2 issues [1] to be prepared
for each Core meeting with a goal of moving them forward or closing them
out.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/OSLC-Core-V2-Issues

Regards,
Mike