[oslc-core] UI previews - how does a client select between small and large when both are offered

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 15 07:26:55 EDT 2013

My hunch is that it would be quite tricky to make this valuable across a
wide range of applications.  Is there any prior art on how such mechanisms
have been used successfully elsewhere?

Don't users learn how and when to avoid the slow parts of an application?

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
IBM Rational