[oslc-core] Last call for comments Re: Proposed resolution for issue #42 - unknown selective and search properties in OSLC queries

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Apr 12 10:39:57 EDT 2013

John,

I think it is incorrect to return an error in this case, so your
suggestion of an HTTP Warning: header sounds like a good alternative.

Arthur Ryman

DE, Chief Architect, Reporting &
Portfolio and Strategy Management
IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)