[oslc-core] Requesting "Tracked Resource Set 2.0" to exit convergence and to start finalizing -- agenda item for April 10

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 3 15:06:39 EDT 2013

There have been minimal issues [1] identified and none outstanding with
the Tracked Resource Set 2.0 specification [2].  I'd like to put on the
agenda for the April 10th Core WG meeting [3] this topic as implementation
has started [4] as well.

Once we start "finalizing" the specification it will be in a state that
will allow for only non-breaking changes that allow for clarification or
fix bugs of the specification based on implementation feedback.

[1] -
http://open-services.net/wiki/core/OSLC-Core-V2-Issues/#TrackedResourceSet-2.0-Issues
[2] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/TrackedResourceSet-2.0/
[3] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Meetings/
[4] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/TRSSDK

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net