[oslc-core] Tracked Resource Set: trs:change vs trs:changes

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 3 11:00:04 EDT 2013

Since I haven't heard any objections and this seems like an obvious fix,
I'm going to declare it 'closed' and make the proposed change to
trs:change.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

http://open-services.net/wiki/core/TrackedResourceSet-2.0/#Change-Log