[oslc-core] Updated edition of the OSLC RM V2.0 Specification now FINAL

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Fri Sep 21 07:10:35 EDT 2012

Hello all,
Having not received any feedback on the proposed RM V2.0 changes (see
announcement at [1]), I've now finalized that version, which can be found
in the normal place at [2].

best wishes,
    -ian

[1]
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-rm_open-services.net/2012-August/000125.html
[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
IBM Rational

Hello RM Workgroup
The minor changes to the RM 2.0 specification that we discussed last year
have been written up for some time now, but have not yet been declared
final. We're in a position to move on these changes so I ask folks to
carefully review the the proposed changes and make comments.

OSLC Core WG recommends we allow 2 weeks to carry out this review.  Please

address comments either to me or to this list.  If there are no
objections, I'll declare these changes final in 2 weeks.

(By way of a reminder: The issue is certain vocabulary terms for
Relationship Properties supporting elaboration and other scenarios (as
discussed at the RM WG meeting Sept 2011) are missing.  It was agreed that

an errata would suffice to address these omissions.)

The updated specification can be found at [1], with details of the errata
on the RM V2 errata page at [2].  The errata page contains a link to a
view showing the delta of the proposed changes (although I find that delta

view confusing).

Many thanks

        -ian green (RM workgroup lead)

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2