[oslc-core] ACTION REQUIRED: New OSLC members agreement andworkgroup particpant agreements,

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 17 13:59:55 EDT 2012

> I'm curious as whether any existing members have to agree to the new
> documents (the mail subject seems to require it only for new members) ?

All working group members must sign the agreements.  There is no
"grandfathering" process.  [1], first section, n-1st Q
There is also a per-WG Participation Agreement, distinct from the
community-wide Members Agreement.  [1], final section.

> And is so, is there a diff vs previous contributor agreement documents
> somewhere ? I'm not terribly worried, but just in case, I prefer to
> review a deltas report before signing ;)

There are differences.  [1], final section, "What are the most significant
changes in IP treatment?"

[1] http://open-services.net/participate/faq/