[oslc-core] ACTION REQUIRED: New OSLC members agreement andworkgroup particpant agreements,

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Sep 11 11:26:08 EDT 2012

Hi.

I'm not sure I can retrieve the previous mails that mentioned these new
documents, so sorry in advance if I missed something.

I'm curious as whether any existing members have to agree to the new
documents (the mail subject seems to require it only for new members) ?

And is so, is there a diff vs previous contributor agreement documents
somewhere ? I'm not terribly worried, but just in case, I prefer to
review a deltas report before signing ;)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER