[oslc-core] Unrecognized content

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Tue Sep 11 08:24:56 EDT 2012

Frank - My recollection is that asking providers to accept all properties
would hinder adoption.  There may have been other pressures too (I don't
recall).

The issue that Jim describes seems to me to highlight a gap between the
spec and the use cases that we're trying to satisfy.   Creating a link is
one of the bread-and-butter operations and it seems that the spec makes it
awkward for clients to establish whether a simple link creation was
successful or not.

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)