[oslc-core] [Oslc-Automation] [oslc] OSLC Automation specification preparing to enter finalization phase

Pramod K Chandoria pchandor at in.ibm.com
Tue Oct 16 07:30:22 EDT 2012

Thanks Mike and John for the response.
I agree that It is AutomationResult that is where user will look for the
final parameters. However We need a bridge to bring those values forward
from AutomationRequest  to the end AutomationResult. Right now there is a
gap to hold values within AutomationRequest until AutomatiuonRequest is
created. Note that automation participant might contribute
outputParameters to either AutomationRequest or AutomationResult depending
upon the state of Automation execution,
Rational Quality Manager  rely on Automation Request during execution to
generate Automation Result at the end.

-|- Pramod Chandoria