[oslc-core] Core V3 specification component leads needed by Oct 17

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 10 13:37:37 EDT 2012

Core WG Members,

I'd like to take a first pass for assigning component specification leads
for Core V3 [1].

What is involved?
- Owning the small fragment of a specification to see it through to
finalization
- Either be the editor or ensure it gets done
- Work through the technical content or ensure it gets done
- Pull in the right people/review to make sure it is in good shape
- Establish a plan with dates and work to meet it

Note: I will probably be the default owner for topics.  I have put my name
next to the owns I believe I should lead and will leave as TBD until truly
have an owner.

[1] - http://open-services.net/wiki/core/OSLCCoreSpecificationsV3/

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net