[oslc-core] Clarification of the requiredness of a property in a ResourceShape

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Tue Nov 13 11:42:03 EST 2012

John,

The phrase:

Any value with a maximum greater than zero indicates that a property is
allowed.

is not meaningful since there is no way to specify a maximum of Zero.
There are four possible values - all of which have a maximum of greater
than zero, i.e. either one or many.

Arthur Ryman

DE, Chief Architect, Reporting &
Portfolio Strategy and Management
IBM Software, Rational

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)