[oslc-core] Core Workgroup Meeting - May 2, 2012 - CANCELLED

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed May 2 08:34:34 EDT 2012

Due to light activity on various issues and need to make more progress on
items before having any meaningful discussion, therefore I'm cancelling
today's Core WG meeting.

Active items in the works:
- PATCH format
- 3.0 spec structure
- vocabulary guidelines (reuse, definition, evolution, etc).
- various proposals for outstanding issues

Upcoming webcasts you should consider attending [1]
   OSLC Governance Updates - Tuesday May 8, 11:00 AM Eastern

We will meet up again on May 16 [2], let me know if there are any agenda
items that you'd like to have covered then.

[1] -
http://open-services.net/blog/upcoming-webcast-oslc-governance-updates/
[2] - http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings