[oslc-core] Either Reference or Inline phrase

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Tue Mar 27 12:18:45 EDT 2012

John,

The specs should be using oslc:Either for that value.

This type of problem is a result of us not having an online validation
service for OSLC resources. Domain specs should create ResourceShape
resources and validate them.

Arthur Ryman

DE, PPM & Reporting Chief Architect
IBM Software, Rational
Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)