[oslc-core] Add oslc:modifiedBy to Core Vocabulary

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Mon Mar 26 11:49:33 EDT 2012

John,

+1 to providing feedback to DCMI, but I wouldn't wait for them to add it.

What is the typo?

Arthur Ryman

DE, PPM & Reporting Chief Architect
IBM Software, Rational
Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)

From:
John Arwe <johnarwe at us.ibm.com>
To:
oslc-core at open-services.net
Date:
03/20/2012 12:53 PM
Re: [oslc-core] Add oslc:modifiedBy to Core Vocabulary
Sent by:
oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net

oslc:modifiedBy ... fine for us to do it now.  Is there any reason not to
provide feedback to DCMI that we found it necessary to do so, so that
ultimately it may end up in dcterms?  It would be hard to believe this is
the first time OSLC has identified such a gap, perhaps we have someone
experienced with this?
dcterms:modified ... should we not fix the obvious typo in the
description?  At first I thought what you showed was a mangled paste, but
no that is the literal text at [1]

[1]
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecAppendixA?sortcol=table;up=#Dublin_Core_Properties